Monday, May 11, 2015

What's your favorite color?


The Chaotic Goddesses are back at it.  This time they are gathering us together to swap 5 items in another bloggers favorite color.  I am geeked!!  My favorite color is brown with yellow coming in at a close second.  I am anxious to learn about my assigned blogger and see how creative I can be coming up with great gifts in her or his favorite color.

Want to join us?  Just go to the Signup Post and you can learn all about it.  This is my 3rd swap with the Goddesses and they do a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.