Friday, May 15, 2015

My upcoming week plus the Weekly Menu

Tonight is Fish Friday and I was going to make Fish in Foil but we have decided to have a date night instead.  We are going to see the new Avengers movie and then out to dinner afterwards.  I am looking forward to it.

Tomorrow, Frank is holding a CPL class.  I am making Chicken Pot Pie for the students for lunch and I normally make a snack of some sort so I am putting on my thinking cap.

Sunday we are singing for Mass at 9:30 and then Frank sings again at 11:30 after which I am hoping to go downtown for flower day at Eastern Market.

Monday afternoon I have a 4 pm meeting at church so I will throw together a mac and cheese casserole to go into the oven when I get home.

Tuesday I have a late afternoon mammogram so have decided to make a crockpot meal.

Wednesday is Food Pantry and then I will be going straight from there to choir practice so we are all on our own for dinner.

Thursday, my sister is meeting me and Jackie at Zumba and then we will go see Mom before taking her out to lunch for her birthday which is tomorrow.

Friday night we are going our friend's band is playing at a local restaurant so we will meet up with them for dinner and then stay for a set or two.

That's my week.  Below you will find my weekly menu.  Please stop by each day for photos and recipes.  I will be linking up with MPM on Monday, stop by to find tons of menu ideas.



Saturday
Grilled Pork Chops
Salad
Grilled Potato Planks

Sunday
TBD- we may eat out while downtown


Meatless Monday
Macaroni and Cheese

Taco Tuesday- Food n Flix Meal
Lengua Tacos

Wednesday
Everyone is on their own

Thursday
Meatball Subs
Homemade Chips

Friday
Out for dinner with friends


6 comments:

  1. I have gotten so out of the habit with meal planning - I really need to try to get back to it, makes the nightly what's for dinner headache disappear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. You are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'd still like to see the Avengers movie. Your menu sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.