Thursday, April 16, 2015

Another Great Mail Day!!

Wow....you won't believe how many super sponsors that Teri of Love and Confections.  I have been sharing them here on my blog, over on facebook and on instagram.  I have been tweeting and pinning and thanking several times a week.

I have also been dreaming up wonderful ideas of things I can cook up with all these great gifts.

Look what arrived in the past couple of days.


This fabulous slotted spoon from Le Creuset.
Aromatic and wonderful vanilla paste and orange water from Nielsen-Massey.
And tons of colorful beautiful vegetables and smoothies from Grimway Farms.

Stay tuned folks.....#BrunchWeek 2015 begins on Monday, May 4th.....it is going to be spectacular!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.