Sunday, August 3, 2014

I'm Home and Ready to Share our Weekly Menu

We had a great time in Oshkosh but, as always, I am happy to be home.  The dogs were very happy to see us.  My flowers look lovely so my nephew must have remembered to water.  Tamie was here so my house is clean and pretty.  Life is Good.

Frank is working on going through all the photos right now so that I can show you all what a great weekend we had.  While he is doing that, I am going to work on my Weekly Menu.

Of course, yesterday we were out of town and today when we flew home we had a late lunch/early dinner at a restaurant so we will probably just snack tonight.

There is nothing on my schedule for the rest of the week at dinner time except for Friday when our school is hosting a 5K and the registrants are supposed to bring food for the pantry when they pick up their packets so I will be there for a couple of hours and then we will probably grab dinner in town afterwards.

Make sure you stop by each day for photos and recipes.  I will be sharing my Weekly Menu at MPM, MSM and Hun, What's for Dinner.  Stop by these sites for wonderful meal plans.



Weekly Menu

Saturday
Vacation

Sunday
Vacation

Meatless Monday
Pasta Primavera
Tomato Sandwiches
Corn on the Cob

Try it Tuesday
Coconut Chicken Tenders Strips
Sweet Potato Fries
Spinach and Pineapple Salad

Wednesday
Tropical Pork Kabobs  Asian BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Black Beans and Rice  Steamed Rice
Stir Fry Vegetables

Thursday
Adobo Chicken
Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
Corn on the Cob Corn and Summer Squash Saute

Friday
Out for dinner

2 comments:

  1. Your menu, as usual, sound wonderful. I am going to have to find a way to get back to doing this again

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.